3/10/2013

BARBIE THE WAITRESS - FASHION MODEL BARBIE DOLL


Picture property of Mattel, Inc. 

I must admit that I would have never bought this doll myself but I was given her for my birthday last year, so let's see if she made me change my mind... or not.

MATERIAL QUALITY: SilkStone material always feels like a TRUE collectible.
HAIR: Personally I think that a Barbie doll should have never worn such an ugly hairstyle. I know that Robert Best wanted to celebrate the working woman with this particular creation but... it's ugly.
FACE SCULPT: Maybe it's the hairstyle but... I'm not crazy about this sculpt.
MAKE-UP: Well, yes, she uses make-up. Next, please!

BODY ARTICULATION: As 
limited as in any other SilkStone doll.
CLOTHING: What can I say? Yes, it's a waitress uniform and it's pink but... did anyone mention Barbie?
FASHION ACCESSORIES: Are an apron, a cap and a coffe pot fashion items? I don't think so. The shoes are... well, white.  

BONUS: A plain doll stand, like usual.
VALUE 4 MONEY: SilkStones are always valuable dolls. This one in particular is not one of the most wanted. Get her only if the price is low.


FINAL RATING: 

IN OTHER WORDS: I didn't like her before and I don't like her after. The SilkStone line is full of much more beautiful dolls than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate